- Pa Emission Test
- State Insp. Passenger Car
- Change Engine Oil and Replace Filter, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, Perform Courtesy Inspection
- Check Tire Pressure and Adjust if Needed
- Complete Team One Courtesy Inspection
- Reset Maintenance Reminder Indicator
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Janice S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/14/2019